The cloud empowers organizations to be more agile, more collaborative, and more cost-efficient. But the benefits of the cloud also present new security challenges. How do you gain visibility into which cloud apps people are using and if they are safe? How do you ensure sensitive documents are not being shared inappropriately? How do you adhere to critical compliance regulations? How do you protect against malicious activity? This book addresses all of these questions so you can be safe and secure in the cloud.
- Audit Shadow IT - Find all the cloud apps in your organization, understand their risk, and develop appropriate cloud app policies [make smart choices]
- Govern Sensitive Data - Identify sensitive content being uploaded and stored in cloud apps, and enforce policies governing how such content is shared
- Protect Compliance-Related Data - Secure regulated data such as PII, PCI, or PHI through tokenization, encryption or access controls
- Defend against malicious activity - Detect compromised credentials, session hijacking, or malicious insiders and prevent data breaches before they occur
- Gain insights into CASB solutions - Learn about the architectural options and critical capabilities to consider when exploring CASB solutions