CareersInfoSecurity Announces 2013 Board of AdvisersCareersInfoSecurity Announces 2013 Board of Advisers
CareersInfoSecurity announces its new board of advisers for 2013.
This exclusive brain trust works closely with CareersInfoSecurity's editorial team to guide the site's coverage of security leadership, risk management, privacy and other key topics. The advisory board not only provides insights that shape news coverage, but the members also frequently participate in interviews, guest blogs and educational webinars.
"Our board members offer the experience and insight needed to help professionals and leaders at every stage of their careers in information security and risk management," says Tom Field, VP, Editorial. "Their expertise is crucial in helping us identify meaningful content for our audience."
The 2013 CareersInfoSecurity Board of Advisers includes:
- Kent Anderson, Managing Director, Encurve, LLC
- Brian Dean, Senior HIPAA and Privacy Consultant, SecureState
- Dickie George, Retired Director, NSA
- Patrick Howard, Senior Cybersecurity Consultant, SecureInfo, a Kratos Company
- Trevor Hughes, Executive Director, International Association of Privacy Professionals
- Stephen Katz, President, Security Risk Solutions
- Rob Lee, Digital Forensic Trainer, SANS Institute
- Kenneth Newman, VP & Information Security Manager, Central Pacific Bank
- Eugene Spafford, Professor of Computer Science, Purdue University
- Hord Tipton, CEO, (ISC)²
- Kris VanBeek, VP, Digital Federal Credit Union
To learn more about our board of advisers, please visit https://www.careersinfosecurity.com/board-advisers.
CareersInfoSecurity is published by Information Security Media Group.
Information Security Media Group publishes BankInfoSecurity, CUInfoSecurity, GovInfoSecurity, HealthcareInfoSecurity, InfoRiskToday, DataBreachToday and CareersInfoSecurity. These digital media sites offer news, views, research and education on the top industry, security, regulatory and technology challenges facing information security leaders worldwide. Each site is guided by an advisory board of renowned thought-leaders from business, government and education.
ISMG's suite of educational webinars offers hands-on training by knowledgeable practitioners and is available to individual and corporate subscribers.
ISMG's custom research, including the Healthcare Information Security Today, Faces of Fraud and Cloud Computing Security surveys, is routinely featured at leading industry events, such as RSA Conference and BAI Payments Connect.